QuickBooks is a top choice of numerous business organizations as it not only makes accounting and bookkeeping efficient but also handles sales and finances smoothly. Managing business has become super easy after the introduction of this miraculous software as it has replaced the old traditional ways of accounting with advanced ways. To give you the maximum benefits, the company launches a new QB Desktop version every year with the latest improved features. Even though the application has gained great admiration, you can face some errors at times.
QBW32 exe is one such error that occurs due to spam emails and when you try to access the software through infected sites. We will discuss it in brief in the next section. The exe. extension means the file is an executable file which sometimes can damage your system. Read this post till the end to make sure that the QBW32 Exe file on your system is a virus that you must remove, or whether it is an authentic application.
Before moving to that part, let’s read some important points about QBW32.exe
Crucial Points about QBW32 Exe
- Name of the File: QBW32.exe
- Located in C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 13.0\
- Developer: Intuit Inc.
- Complete Path: C:\Program Files\intuit\quickbooks enterprise solutions 13.0\qbw32.exe
- Size: 493.37 KB
What is QBW32.exe Error?
The most commonly asked Question by QB users is what is QBW32 exe? This is a file connected with the QB pro application and payroll value. This error will take place when there are tons of spam emails and you are trying to access from a site that is infected.
It can also happen while trying to open the system, taking a printout, while downloading, installing QuickBooks, etc. With the help of this post, you will read What is QBW32.exe, why this error occurs and how we can fix it with quick solutions.
How to Identify if an Exe File is Safe or a Danger to your System?
Before jumping to the part where we will be explaining solutions for QBW32.exe fatal application exit. It is crucial to know if the extension file in your system is safe or a danger? No need to worry as it is easy to identify.
The first way is to identify it is via location. The authentic QBW32 exe file should run from C:\Program Files\intuit\quickbooks enterprise solutions 13.0\qbw32.exe. If the location is not the same as mentioned above then it is a threat to your system.
Here is how you can check if the downloaded QBW32 exe is secure to install or not:
- Reach out to the tab Task Manager.
- Choose the option of View and then press the tab on the Columns.
- Select “Image Path Name”.
- Now add the location of the column to the Task Manager. If you find something doubtful then check it.
Messages your Screen Flashes during QBW32.exe Error
When your system gets this error, your screen will flash an error message:
- qbw32.exe failed.
- qbw32.exe is not running.
- qbw32.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
- qbw32.exe not found.
- Error qbw32.exe.
- Can’t find qbw32.exe.
- qbw32.exe Application Error.
- Faulting Application Path: qbw32.exe.
- qbw32.exe has faced a problem & needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Factors leading to QBW32.exe Fatal Application Exit
- QBW32.exe file has moved out of the QB directory.
- QBW32.dll cannot be found in the QB directory.
Fixing QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe Using Advanced Solutions
Just like other QuickBooks issues, this problem is also temporary and can be repaired using few troubleshooting methods that you will read in this productive post. But remember to follow these solutions properly to get a fruitful outcome.
Solution 1: Restart your Computer
This is the most uncomplicated solution to this error. Restraining your computer can repair many errors including this as the system reboots from scratch.
- Hold the power button for a few seconds and the system will turn off.
- Wait for 30-40 seconds. Do not power on the system immediately as it damages the motherboard.
- Now, push the start button. Open the application and see if the screen is still flashing the error code or encountering any unusual behaviors.
Solution 2: Cease the QBW32 Exe Process
- Make a click on the option of Start Task Manager.
- Tap on the button Process followed by clicking on the Image Name header to adjust the procedure alphabetically.
- Look for QBW32.exe and pick it. Then tap on the option of End Process.
Solution 3: Suppressing the QB Application
If the first solution did not help you then you can try out this one.
- Right-click on the icon of QuickBooks Desktop and hold Ctrl.
- Select theOpen function.
- Hold down the Ctrl key until you see the No company open window.
- Get access to the QB file.
Solution 4: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can solve many Qb errors. The good thing is you do not have to download this repair tool separately as it is already integrated into QB.
- Download the repairing tool from the authentic QuickBooks website
- Save the file on the system.
- Close All Programs and run the tool.
- The process will take around 22-25 minutes, so do not get panic and wait for some time.
- Restart the system after running the repairing tool to update the applications.
Solution 5: Perform a Clean Installation of the QBs Desktop
A clean installation installed the files in a fresh new folder which is identical to the default folder. This process will neither delete or remove any company file.
- Open Quickbooks Tool Hub.
- Reach out to the Installation issues tab.
- Pick the clean install tool option.
- Now, the tool will perform a clean installation taking a few minutes.
- After the process is complete, see if the QBW32 exe still persists or not.
Solution 6: Fix QuickBooks Desktop Installation
With this solution, you can repair the damaged and corrupt installation files on the QB desktop. You can check the below points to repair the issues related to QuickBooks installations.
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub and run it.
- Using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can also help you fix this error.
- Update the software to its newest version available.
- Conducting a clean QB installation.
With all details and the information about the QBW32 exe, we conclude our post here. We hope that you were able to find relevant solutions to resolve this error completely. With the help of this post, you can avoid this error to take place in the future. In case, you faced complex errors while performing solutions then you can always contact QuickBooks Customer Support for further guidance. You can find their contact details easily on their official website.
Hopefully, this post was relevant and productive for you. You can also check out more informative articles on our website.