Trusted by Millions QuickBooks software is a wonderful tool for managing your financial sides of the business. Though it is an efficient software as it reduces your time and errors while managing Accounting and Bookkeeping but it is still not free from technical errors, and bugs. QuickBooks Error 1935 is one such error that can frustrate you while standing between you and your crucial work. This error usually appears while operating QuickBooks. You can be clueless sometimes after you receive this error on your screen. So in order to give you a piece of in-depth knowledge about QuickBooks Error 1935, we will cover the root causes, symptoms, and solutions to fix this error.
Why QuickBooks Error 1935 Occurs?
Error 1935 QuickBooks is an installation error that comes when you install programs while the QB application is running in startup mode. You will receive an error message after facing this error.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
If your software and windows show the signs mentioned below then make sure to read this productive post till the end.
- Your window begins freezing.
- The mouse and keyboard don’t respond properly to the commands.
- Windows run slowly/sluggishly.
- An error message will show up on your window screen reading- Error 1935 QuickBooks.
- The error code appears many times on your screen crashing all other active programs.
Major Causes of Error 1935 QuickBooks
There are many possible factors that trigger the Error 1935 QuickBooks 2016 while using the software. Below are some major reasons that give rise to this error.
- Microsoft .Net Framework is involved in installing other applications on Windows.
- Antivirus or Antispyware are interfering in QuickBooks installation.
- The .Net Framework installed is damaged, incomplete, corrupt, or old.
- Improper/corrupt download of QB application.
- There are some damaged window files.
- Some applications are seeing the QuickBooks installation as a security threat.
- Some windows system files have been removed accidentally evoking QuickBooks Install Error 1935.
Fixing QuickBooks Error 1935 with Quick and Proven Solutions
You do not have to panic as this error is temporary and can be resolved with some troubleshooting methods. We have discussed all the methods in the easiest language possible. But you have to make sure to follow the order of the step to get the desired results. Let’s start.
Solution 1: Update Microsoft .NET Framework
An old .NET Framework installed on the system can give rise to QuickBooks Error 1935, so following this solution is helpful:
- Go to the authentic website of the Microsoft
- Look for the update option and select the option to update Framework to the latest version.
- After the update process gets completed, restart your system.
Solution 2: Fix the Current Version of .NET Framework
There could be chances of your existing .NET Framework being damaged or corrupt. To complete the process you have to follow the steps provided below.
- Visit Intuit’s website and download the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- Run this tool.
- Now the errors will automatically be identified and fixed by this tool.
- After the above step, restart your system and check if the error is gone or not.
Solution 3: Uninstall your Antivirus Temporarily
Sometimes your security software also obstructs the proper functioning of QuickBooks. This happens because these applications take QB installation and update as a security threat. So, disabling the antivirus temporarily can solve the QuickBooks Install Error 1935.
- The first thing you have to do is to uninstall the security software.
- Install the QuickBooks after uninstalling the software
- After installing QB successfully, restart your system. You can also enable the antivirus software again.
Solution 4: Using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Diagnostic tool resolves errors that take place during the installation of the QuickBooks Desktop. To repair the Error 1935 QuickBooks 2013:
- Install and run the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool on the system.
- Click on fix the problems identified in the installation.
- Restart your computer and download the QB application again.
Solution 5: Perform a Clean Install
The Error 1935 QuickBooks 2013 also occurs when you install QuickBooks improperly. In this case, conducting a clean install can be helpful. Follow the instructions:
- Open Quickbooks Tool Hub.
- Go to the option of Installation issues.
- Select clean install tool.
- The clean install will identify and remove the files related to Quickbooks. After that, it will reinstall the software.
Solution 6: Use Disk Cleanup to Clean the Junk Files in the System
The sixth method to solve QuickBooks Error 1935 is to clean all the junk files stored in your system. Have a look at the process:
- Click on the Start tab.
- Enter the command in the search field. Don’t press the ENTER yet.
- Hold the Ctrl+Shift keys and hit ENTER.
- A permission dialogue box will come up on your desktop screen.
- Select Yes.
- On your screen, the command prompt window will be displayed.
- Enter cleanmgr there and hit the ENTER tab.
- The Disk Cleanup utility will analyze the occupied disk space and the remaining space.
- Checkboxes with lists of files & folders that can be deleted will come on your windows.
- Temporary Files take up a large space in the disk.
- Select the check-boxes in the list you want to clean. Click on the OK tab.
Solution 7: Update Windows
In case you are using an outdated version of Windows, then there is a chance that this outdated windows version is creating trouble for the functioning of QuickBooks. To eliminate the QuickBooks Error 1935 you will have to update windows to its latest version.
- Reach out to the Start tab.
- Type Update in the search field. Hit Enter.
- Windows update dialog box will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on Install Updates if updates are available.
Additional Solutions to Repair Error 1935 QuickBooks 2016
Apart from the above-mentioned advanced solutions, there are also some extra steps that you can perform to fix QuickBooks Error 1935. Let’s check them out.
- Run the Windows SFC/Scannow (System File checker).
- Uninstall and Reinstall QB Application.
- Undo the latest Changes made by you Using “Windows System Restore
- You can also try Updating the System Drivers
- Conduct the full System virus Scan using any authentic software. to fix QuickBooks Error 1935
- Fix the Registry Entries.
- After the Installation, disable Selective Startup mode.
Hopefully, we have covered up all aspects related to QuickBooks Error 1935 to give you an in-depth understanding of the error. We have mentioned all possible solutions to fix this error on your own. If by chance, you were unable to get rid of this error even after following the above solutions then you can get in touch with QuickBooks Customer Support anytime. The certified advisors will guide you and help in resolving your issue. You can also visit our website to read more worthy and productive articles.